Welcome to The Law Office of Alan H. Crede, P.C. – Your Trusted Boston Employment Law Firm
The Law Office of Alan H. Crede, P.C. is committed to fighting for the rights of employees. With years of experience and a deep understanding of employment law, our skilled attorneys provide personalized legal solutions to protect your interests in the workplace.
Why Choose Us?
At The Law Office of Alan H. Crede, P.C., we focus exclusively on employment law and have a proven track record of success in representing employees in a wide range of employment-related matters. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing comprehensive legal counsel and aggressive representation to ensure our clients receive the justice and compensation they deserve.
Expertise in Employment Law
Our experienced employment law attorneys has a deep understanding of federal and state employment laws and regulations. We are well-versed in handling cases involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour disputes, wrongful termination, and other workplace issues. We stay up-to-date with the latest legal developments and use our knowledge to strategically advocate for our clients’ rights.
At The Law Office of Alan H. Crede, P.C., we prioritize our clients’ needs and concerns. We understand that employment disputes can be stressful and overwhelming, and we strive to provide personalized attention and compassionate guidance throughout the legal process. Our attorneys take the time to understand your unique situation, explain your legal options clearly, and work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
Our employment law firm is known for its results-driven approach. We are not afraid to take on tough cases and fight for our clients’ rights in and out of the courtroom.
Comprehensive Legal Services
At The Law Office of Alan H. Crede, P.C., we offer a wide range of legal services tailored to the needs of employees. Our practice areas include:
- Workplace Discrimination: We represent employees who have been discriminated against based on race, gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, and other protected characteristics.
- Harassment: Our attorneys are experienced in handling cases involving sexual harassment, hostile work environment, and other forms of workplace harassment.
- Retaliation: We protect employees who have experienced retaliation for exercising their rights, such as reporting discrimination, harassment, or other illegal activities in the workplace.
- Wage and Hour Disputes: Our firm handles cases involving unpaid wages, unpaid overtime, misclassification, and other violations of wage and hour laws.
- Wrongful Termination: We represent employees who have been wrongfully terminated, including cases involving discrimination, retaliation, breach of contract, and more.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you are facing an employment law issue in Boston, Massachusetts, our experienced attorneys at The Law Office of Alan H. Crede, P.C. are here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights and options. We are committed to protecting your employee rights and fighting for the justice you deserve.
Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
Banned Children’s Toys
We tend to think of dangerous children’s toys as something from the past. But check out this list of banned children’s toys — which…
Action Park a.k.a. “Accident Park”
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. You couldn’t make a place like Action Park up. Action Park was a New Jersey amusement park open from 1…
Stephen Colbert Examines SawStop
We’ve blogged a lot about SawStop technology, the revolutionary flesh-detection technology that renders power saw accidents obsolete (see here,…